Mission: To empower and support youth, families and communities with programs and events that help build educational, personal and leadership development skills.
Vision: Every participant will have a positive experience and depart our programs and events with a "pay it forward" attitude.
Our focus is to "P.A.C.E. Leadership" with participants in the following areas:
- Personal Development
- Academic Enrichment
- Character Education
- Leadership Development
Target Audience: Female youth ages 6-18
Program Objectives: To assist participants with the following:
- Developing a positive self-image
- Increasing their self-esteem
- Establishing short and long-term goals leading to academic success
- Fostering positive, sincere relationships with others
- Exploring options for career development and college entrance
- Engaging in community service activities
Locations: Serving all students in the Metro Richmond/Tri-Cities areas